Wednesday, June 15, 2011

DON'T RUN TOO FAR!!!

Ok, guys. I finally made it. I had been thinking of doing some exercises - sit-ups, push-ups, run... - and this morning I finally did it. This caused my brain to produce some more serotonin, which, I must say, is giving me satisfaction. Nevertheless, I want to give you some advice. If you haven't done any exercises for - mmh... - something like AGES, and you decide to have a run, DON'T RUN TOO FAR. You might not be able to feel your legs for some time and you are obviously likely not to come back home.


Aww don't thank me this much for this brilliant piece of advice, I know it's extremely useful, but it's just my job! And I'll give you more and more - for example, here's another one: don't forget to have a shower soon after your exercises!!!


Enjoy your exercises and... STAY TUNED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment